Free Candy Crush
Free Candy Crush is a game that was released on April 12, 2012 for Facebook, and then released on November 14, 2012 for smartphones.
It was developed by King. In March 2013, Candy Crush Saga have over 46 million average monthly users.
What’s New in Version 1.26.0
Get ready for new levels in Candy Crush Saga!
- Cause a splash in Bon Bon Baths where Odus and the genie have 15 fresh new levels waiting for you.
- Live the magic in Sparkle Submarino and sink into another 15 fantastic levels.
- Need some more help in Dreamworld? Release the Moonstruck effect and remove at least 1 candy color for 5 moves; now available on Mobile.
Candy Crush Saga is separated into levels. You must accomplish various tasks such as: removing covered candies, eliminating ingredients or reaching a score.
The Facebook version of Candy Crush Saga has 565 levels. The smartphone versions of free Candy Crush currently has 455 levels. The player is given a default maximum number of five lives.
February 7, 2014, Candy Crush Saga, the most popular app on Facebook, had more than 61 million likes on the application page.
How to play Free Candy Crash
- Create rows or columns with three candies of the same colour to remove them.
- Make special combinations with 4 or 5 candies to create special sweets.
- Combine the special sweets to create special effects that will crush even more
How can make Special Candies on Candy Crash Online
- A Colour Bomb (appears to be a brown round candy) forms when a player matches five in a row.
- A Striped Candy (appers with a few stripes, horizontally or vertically) forms when a player matches four candies in a row.
- A Wrapped Candy, a candy that is wrapped in a package of the same color, forms when a player makes five candies in a “T”, “+” or “L” shape.
How to make Special Candy Combinations
- If you switch a Colour Bomb + Colour Bomb, it will clear all the candies on the board
- If you switch a Striped Candy + Striped Candy, the blast will go in both horizontal and vertical way
- If you switch a Wrapped Candy + Wrapped Candy, it will do a huge 8×8 explosion two times
- If you switch a Colour Bomb + Striped Candy, all the candies of the same colour will turn into a striped candy itself and clear out a row, horizontally or vertically.
- If you switch a Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy, it will become a big candy and will absorb everything in a 3×3 square, then it will clear out three rows, horizontally and vertically
- If you switch a Colour Bomb + Wrapped Candy, the same colour candies as the wrapped candy will detonate, then when the board cools down, a random color will be detonated again.
King.com, the creators behind the game free Candy Crush, have been raking in a ton of money and positive accolades due to their success.
Business Insider listed nine facts about the company that some folks may not even know:
- King reached 150.4 million monthly users on Facebook, according to Bloomberg. King is now Facebook’s top gamemaker.
- The games can be started on a phone and picked up again on a desktop — that’s why they’re so “sticky” with users.
- King is probably already generating hundreds of millions of dollars every year from advertising, analysts believe.
- Bloomberg reported than “Zynga has lost more than 100 million players in the past year — about the same number gained by King.”
- The secret to King’s success are its games’ time elasticity. Any King game can be played for either 2 minutes or 2 hours. There is no time commitment before starting.
- AppData suggests 45 million people play Candy Crush each month.
- AppData shows that King has more than double the number of Facebook app users as Microsoft.
- Two of King’s lesser known titles, Pet Rescue Saga and Farm Hero Saga, both have more users on Facebook than Bing.
- Bubble Saga, King’s 7th most successful game, has 1 million MAUs. (Put another way, if Bubble Saga was a standalone mobile app, that would make it a hot new startup just on its own.)
More information on this page:
Candy Crush Saga Online features
● Tasty graphics that will leave you hungry for more
● Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
● Hundreds of sweet levels
● Leaderboards for you and your friends
● Items to unlock by completing levels
● Boosters and charms to help with those challenging levels
● Seamless synchronization with the Facebook version